Instant site availability | Domain name server propagation
August 18, 2019 DNS 0 Comments
It’s now a headache of waiting for hours for the domain to be propagated to a new nameserver.
To solve this problem there are some easy ways to do.
- Go to your Control Panel
- Go to Network and Internet
- Click on Whichever available active network you are having.
- Then after selecting the network click on properties.
- Select Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/Ipv4) Option
- Go to DNS Section and Enter 188.8.131.52 and 184.108.40.206 in them
- After saving the setting now the propagated domains will be available to you within minutes no longer to wait for up to 48 hours.
Another thing you can do is use a VPN for the time being the domain is getting propagated to access the domain and do your work.